Overdrawn accounts present a unique challenge to the banking community. Most banks use a collection agency as a last resort to collect after the account has been charged off, but wouldn't it be more desirable to cure the overdraft prior to charge off, thereby keeping the customer and their fees?
The banking team at BottomLine Consulting can show you how to do just that. Together we will develop a strategy to recover overdrawn accounts, increase non-interest revenue, and keep customers who might otherwise leave the bank. We'll also reveal how customers can leave your bank with an overdrawn account and open an account at another bank, even though you report to a negative database like ChexSystems. Our proven system will prevent that from happening.
Consider these benefits:
- Minimum 2:1 ROI Guaranteed – Banks using our services have ROI’s of 10, 15, 20:1 or better.
- Competitive, consistent recovery rates
- Recovery costs as low as 6%
- Customized cost options tailored to your needs
- Easy account management with secure web-based reporting tools
- Flexible data transfer options
- Over 40 years of banking experience
- Monitoring and security backed by strict adherence to the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act.
BottomLine Consulting has assembled a team of overdraft collection specialists with technical, legal and internal auditing backgrounds. With more than 50 years' experience in recovery and collections, our select banking team are in a unique position to recommend policies and procedures to maximize your return on investment, and meet the exacting needs of your bank.